GreenFree® Terms and Conditions
Article 1 General
- These terms and conditions apply to every agreement between you and GreenFree®, hereinafter referred to as: “GreenFree®” for the purpose of becoming a member of GreenFree Golf Club or purchasing a GreenFree® subscription.
- The present terms and conditions also apply to agreements with GreenFree® in the context of the membership/subscription, for the implementation of which third parties must be involved by GreenFree®.
- If at any time one or more provisions in these general terms and conditions are wholly or partially invalid or should be annulled, the other provisions of these general terms and conditions will remain fully applicable. If a situation arises between the parties that is not regulated in these general terms and conditions, this situation must be assessed in the spirit of these general terms and conditions.
- If GreenFree® does not always require strict compliance with these terms and conditions, this does not mean that the provisions thereof do not apply, or that GreenFree® would to any extent lose the right to enforce strict compliance with the provisions of these terms and conditions in other cases. to desire.
- GreenFree® reserves the right to change these terms and conditions.
Article 2 Formation of membership/subscription
- Contributors and/or subscribers of GreenFree® (hereinafter referred to as: members) can enter into an agreement for obtaining the consumer basic package with GreenFree®. Where these terms and conditions refer to “membership/subscription”, this refers to this agreement.
- The agreement is concluded after you have registered on the website www.greenfree.com and GreenFree® has confirmed your registration to you by means of an electronic message.
- You have the option to dissolve the agreement without stating reasons during seven working days from the day of entering into the agreement.
Article 3 Duration and termination of membership/subscription
- The membership/subscription has a term of one calendar year (unless a different initial term is agreed through a promotional campaign). You can cancel at any time during the first membership/subscription period, but there will be no refunds for the remaining months. If you do not cancel, the membership/subscription will automatically be extended for an indefinite period. You can cancel at any time during this extension subject to a notice period of one month. GreenFree® will then refund your membership/subscription fee for the remaining number of months of the relevant year, after deduction of € 10 administration costs (loss of purchase costs), as soon as GreenFree® has received your GreenFree® written cancellation by post or e-mail. The membership/subscription can be canceled by e-mail or by letter. The membership/subscription ends by: a. death; b. your cancellation; c. Termination on behalf of GreenFree®, because you have failed to pay the membership fee or other amounts owed by you to GreenFree® for more than three months after being summoned to pay; d. termination on behalf of GreenFree®, because continuation of the membership/subscription cannot reasonably be expected of GreenFree® for any other reason.
- Your membership/subscription is personal and non-transferable.
Article 4 Contribution/Subscription costs
- The contribution can be paid by issuing an authorization for direct debit or bank transfer. After GreenFree® has received your contribution, you can use the services of GreenFree®.
- If the membership/subscription is terminated during the first calendar year/membership/subscription period, no refund will be made for the remaining months.
- The amount of the contribution/subscriptions is as follows (unless a temporary promotional rate applies):
Try Out 1 credit/e-voucher for free
Bronze 5 credits/e-vouchers € 19.95 per year
Silver 10 credits/e-vouchers €29.95 per year
Gold unlimited credits/e-vouchers €49.95 per year
Gold + NGF registration (including NGF pass with EGA handicap registration) We place this with our partner Golf4Holland. For this you enter into an agreement with Golf4Holland. Payments and cancellations must be settled directly with them. You will receive the same golf benefits there as with GreenFree. In addition, the NGF related services such as an App for scorecard input, competitions etc..
€ 39.00 per year 18 years and younger
€ 49.00 per year 19 to 28 years
€ 59.00 per year 29 years and older
- GreenFree® is authorized to change the membership fees/subscriptions. She will inform you of this in writing two months prior to the effective date of the rate change. If you do not wish to accept the change in the contribution, you have the right to cancel the agreement in writing up to two weeks before the date on which the changes take effect until the date on which the changed terms and conditions come into effect. After the time of entry into force, you are deemed to have tacitly accepted the changes.
- If you fail to pay the membership fee or other amounts owed on time, you are legally in default. You then owe an interest of 1% per month, unless the statutory interest is higher, in which case the statutory interest is due. The interest on the amount due and payable will be calculated from the moment you are in default until the moment of payment of the full amount owed.
- In addition, the management of GreenFree® is entitled to exclude you from using the membership/subscription in the event of late payment.
- If GreenFree® takes collection measures against you who are in default, the costs associated with that collection will be charged with regard to the collection of the contribution – which costs are set at 15% of the principal with a minimum of € 150.00.
- Payment by you will be made in accordance with the provisions of Section 6:44 of the Dutch Civil Code, so that the payment will first be deducted from the costs as referred to in the third paragraph of this article, then from the interest due and finally from the principal and accrued interest.
Article 5 Privacy
- The personal data, transaction data and (hereinafter: “data”) provided by you to GreenFree® are recorded in GreenFree®’s marketing database. The data is used to carry out the order. In addition, this data is used to keep you informed of interesting products and services from GreenFree®, its partners (including sponsors and advertisers) and carefully selected companies. In order to tailor the information to be sent to you as much as possible to your interests, we can analyze data (or have it analyzed) and combine it with other data files.
- If you claim any form of discount on the membership/subscription (e.g. through your membership/subscription with GreenFree), GreenFree® is entitled to check with the issuing party whether the specified membership/subscription number, zip code and name match in order to grant the discount. If the membership/subscription with this party is terminated, this must be immediately communicated to GreenFree®, so that the amount of the membership/subscription can be adjusted.
Article 6 Right to play
- When exercising the right to play, you must comply with the regulations established and established by the Dutch Golf Federation (NGF) with regard to the practice of golf and the regulations included and included in the playing rules of the participating golf course.
- For the exercise of the right to play in the course, it is required at all times to present a valid “golf proficiency certificate” (GVB), “Handicap card” or a “Track Permission” issued by the golf course.
- Participating golf courses determine on which days which minimum skill is required.
- The participating golf course is authorized to limit your right to play and the use of the other facilities of the golf course if events or competitions are organized with the cooperation of the golf course, the course is in the opinion of the golf course unplayable, you cannot access until the golf course is denied or you have not paid any payments due to GreenFree® (on time) with regard to the membership/subscription;
Article 7 Playing
- Before using your reserved tee time, you must identify yourself as a GreenFree® player at the participating golf course. You must adhere to the rules that apply to the golf course where you have reserved your tee time.
- In the event of a serious violation of the course rules, the operator of the golf course is entitled to take the measures and sanctions that are common on the relevant course. The player must adhere to the usual rules in golf and to the rules that apply on the course where he has reserved his starting time via GreenFree®. In the event of a serious infringement, the golf operator is entitled to take the measures and sanctions that are common on the relevant golfcourse.
Article 8 Liability
- If GreenFree® should be liable, this liability is limited to what is regulated in this provision. GreenFree® is not liable for damage, of whatever nature, caused by incorrect and/or incomplete information provided by or on behalf of you.
- The liability of GreenFree® is in any case always limited to the amount of the payment from its insurer, where appropriate.
- GreenFree® is only liable for direct damage and never liable for indirect damage, including consequential damage, lost profit, lost savings and damage due to business interruption.
- The limitations of liability included in this article do not apply if the damage is due to intent or gross negligence on the part of GreenFree®.
Article 9 (Email) address change
- As soon as you change your address or e-mail address, he/she will immediately notify GreenFree® in writing. By sending written notices to your last known (e-mail) address, GreenFree® has complied with all of its obligations to contact you with such notices and is released from any claim, demand or claim by you if the relevant notifications have not been received.
Article 10 Applicable law and disputes
- All legal relationships to which GreenFree® is a party are exclusively governed by Dutch law, even if an agreement is wholly or partially performed abroad or if the party involved in the legal relationship is domiciled there.
- Any disputes will be submitted to the competent Subdistrict Court or the Court of Amsterdam; or, at GreenFree®’s option, at the competent court in your place of residence.
- These terms and conditions are presented to you for your information and consent upon registration. These conditions are also available on request from;
Oude Utrechtseweg 6
NL 3743 KN Baarn
Chamber of Commerce number: 76633969