We are a well-known Golf Club situated just a few kilometers from Rimini.
Our golf course, designed by the famous American architect Brian M. Silva, extends over the lush green expanse of the Valmarecchia Park. All around, it offers unrivalled and truly breathtaking views of the medieval boroughs of Verucchio, Torriana and San Leo. In the background, it is possible to make out the castles of San Marino and Mount Carpegna.
The Rimini Verucchio Golf Club offers a charming course and thanks to its 18 championship and 7 executive holes, which are reserved for beginners, it can satisfy the requirements of all golf enthusiasts. Its gently rolling fairways, dotted here and there with bunkers and small lakes, guarantee that any game is just a little more demanding on the golfer. Golfers of all levels can use the splendid Golf Academy, a fully irrigated and floodlit course that is 210 meters wide and 340 meters long and has 100 positions, including 25 under cover, and directional greens.
TECHNICAL DATA: 18 holes PAR 72 (man 6.145 m – woman 5.407 m); 7 executive holes PAR 29 (man 1.445 - woman 1.246 m). Inaugurated in 1993. Designed by Brian M. Silva. 80 meters above sea level.
- Golf Academy with driving range, pitching green, putting green and practice bunker;
- Golf professional registered with the Italian and British PGAs;
- Club House with bar, Pro-Shop, changing rooms, locker rooms, showers and towels;
- Caddy master service;
- Rental of golf carts, hand trolleys, golf bags and clubs;
- Spacious car park (busses, caravans and campers allowed);
- Dogs allowed on lace;
- Required HCP: 54,0.
SEASON: Open all year. Closed on Mondays, unless a bank holiday, from mid-October to mid-March.